|Average Qty per 100g
|Average Qty per Serving
01. It can reduce the blood sugar level
02. Thebu Leaves can stimulate appetite
03. Control phlegm and bile
04. Treat skin issues
05. Control fever and cough
Instructions for use
- Herbal Drink
- Add ½ tea spoon of Thebu Powder into a cup of hot water.
- Keep 10 – 15 minutes.
- Drain it and drink.
2. Rice Porridge
Ingredients (per person)
- 1/2 tea spoon of Thebu Powder (per person)
- 1/4 cup of rice (red) rinsed
- 1/2 cloves of garlic sliced
- Small piece of ginger or 1/4 tea spoon of ginger powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
In a medium saucepan add the rice, garlic and ginger and 2 cups of water. Pop the lid on and cook until the rice is cooked.
Meanwhile, put Thebu powder in to a bowl and add ½ cups of water and stair it. Keep it 10-15 minutes and drain it to another cup and add to the cooked rice pot and stair continuously 5 min.
Add the coconut milk and season to taste. When the mixture is warmed through, take off the heat and serve hot with plenty of palm sugar or jaggery.